Our members provide useful information for parents of children with Rett syndrome, such as how to deal with Rett-chan* and how to choose a facility.
After now, we decided to archive it as an article on this blog.
We would love to read your articles if you are interested.
From now on, we will face various anxieties and conflicts as we live with Rett-chan.
In such a case, we hope that this article will serve as a guide for you. Also, only articles are not enough to express everything, such as detailed feelings.
If you’re reading this and facing a problem right now, please feel free to contact us.
We can provide you with an opportunity to meet these parents who created the article , and they consult directly.
*Rett-chan means little Rett-Patient
- Parents and children in the new corona disaster
- Longevity competition with own childrenJun Heguri (pseudonym) Parent of Rett patient I was informed by the Japan Rett Syndrome Association that […]
- The kindness of Analogue Masataka Tanaka, Representative Director of JRSA Happy new year! I look forward to having a good relationship […]
- A happy new year! From a father of one princessA happy new year! I wish you all the best in 2023 year. I am writing this email in the hope that I can be of […]
- Ney NeyTomoki Sato, father of patient My Rett’s daughter Chiharu has a younger sister named Koharu who is three […]