Our members provide useful information for parents of children with Rett syndrome, such as how to deal with Rett-chan* and how to choose a facility.
After now, we decided to archive it as an article on this blog.
We would love to read your articles if you are interested.
From now on, we will face various anxieties and conflicts as we live with Rett-chan.
In such a case, we hope that this article will serve as a guide for you. Also, only articles are not enough to express everything, such as detailed feelings.
If you’re reading this and facing a problem right now, please feel free to contact us.
We can provide you with an opportunity to meet these parents who created the article , and they consult directly.
*Rett-chan means little Rett-Patient
- Fighting Siblings～Through my experiences as Fighting Siblings～ Shinya Chiba (Nurse, Pediatric Surgery Ward, University o […]
- The joy of my daughter going out, the joy of coming homeUnexpected short stay length Japan generally has long vacations during the year-end and New Year holidays and […]
- Things from a face-to-face board meeting after a long absence―How should parents deal with their children who are Rett children?― Kazutaka Matsumoto, Director, Japan Rett […]
- The kindness of Analogue Masataka Tanaka, Representative Director of JRSAHappy new year! I look forward to having a good relationship with you this year too. For this year’s New […]
- Parents and children in the new corona disaster